Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

BogartsHat

New in Town
Lucy-Desi, I have them on DVD, too. Since I don't watch much current TV, I do watch my episodes of I Love Lucy and The Lucy-Desi hour shows on occasion.

I've spent my summer Sunday nights watching Agatha Christie mysteries (Poirot and Miss Marple) on PBS. Other than that, I pull out my DVDs and VHS tapes of old movies and TV series. Most recently, I viewed about half-dozen episodes of Mr. and Mrs. North from the 1950s, starring Richard Denning and Barbara Britton.

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
I just watched the first three episodes to the 1st season of the 2nd Doctor Who.

Man has that show come far from the Tom Baker days!

Now I might have to watch this Torchwood spin off???

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
BogartsHat said:
Lucy-Desi, I have them on DVD, too. Since I don't watch much current TV, I do watch my episodes of I Love Lucy and The Lucy-Desi hour shows on occasion.

I love having the DVDs, as you just don't see the hour episodes aired like the others. Some of them were new to me.

Tonight I watched True Blood. Per usual. I'm obsessed. Tonight's episode was incredible and it just keeps getting better.

Panache

A-List Customer
The last episode of Season three of Babylon 5 "Zha'ha'Dun"

Absolutely great!

Kosh: "If you go to Zha'ha'dun you will die"

Sheridan: "Then die I will, but I won't die easy and I won't die alone"

Cheers

Jamie

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Not too many fantastic shows on these days, so I’ve been going through Magnum P.I. Season 7 when I get the chance. Just watched “Murder by Night,” (an attempt at creating a 40’s film noir episode) this morning. Being period related, I thought it fitting to mention. :)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
No talk of the Emmy's?

I really enjoyed them. It's the first time I've thought Fallon is funny since back in his early SNL days.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
bobmarco said:
season 1!!!! haha i've literally only just started. but i'm hooked now:D

Season 2 is okay. Season 3 is stellar! Season 4 is pretty darn good.
Dexter is the only TV show Im really looking forward to returning after its brake.

LD

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Recently saw an episode of Rawhide, the 1959 to 1965 TV western. I'm renting the DVDs of it on Netflix. Has anyone else watched this? I think it's an excellent series so far, and I'm only at the fifth episode.

Sunny

One Too Many
The Good said:
Recently saw an episode of Rawhide, the 1959 to 1965 TV western. I'm renting the DVDs of it on Netflix. Has anyone else watched this? I think it's an excellent series so far, and I'm only at the fifth episode.

I actually haven't watched it much, especially since we lost our Western channel :mad: , but it's pretty much a classic. My parents used to sing the theme song while rounding up the four of us kids to go anywhere. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav