Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Ladies,
Come on now, Gargoyles and Batman, nice but no mention of Justice League Unlimited or Van Helsing. Great animation and storylines!

olive bleu

One Too Many
i honestly don't even know what's on most of the time as i live with people who keep the remote firmly glued to the palms of their hands :D ..however sunday night i was allowed to watch Miss Marple.."Murder at the Vicarage" (which is especially endearing as i live in one)..and just tonight i was allowed to watch "Coronation Street".wheee...:p

hepkitten

One of the Regulars
Panache said:
My family has been watching the original Star Trek via Net Flix. The last episode was "Mirror, Mirror" .

Ooh, I want to do this! If I can only talk my sweetie into it...

We're halfway through the first season of The Tudors. Jonathan Rhys Meyers not being a redhead is no big deal, but as far as sparing "no man in his anger and no woman in his lust" ...meh. They've got the lust part down, but when Meyers's Henry gets mad he seems more like a toddler throwing a tantrum, even when he's throwing furniture. (Maybe especially when he's throwing furniture). And when they married Henry's sister to the King of Portugal...hmph. Still, it's awfully, awfully pretty. Hard to resist farthingales and slashed sleeves.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Selentino said:
Ladies,
Come on now, Gargoyles and Batman, nice but no mention of Justice League Unlimited or Van Helsing. Great animation and storylines!

If t'wernt for B:TAS, there would be no JLU. And yes, Gargoyles is still better.

LD

Selentino

One of the Regulars
"If t'wernt for B:TAS, there would be no JLU. And yes, Gargoyles is still better."

LD

I've never thought of it that way. I like the characters and I'm a DM fan from his milestone days. Maybe I'll give Gargoyles a second look because I'm not seeing it as better, I might be loopy from staying up too late at night ready and watching strange stuff on TVlol

Spiffy

A-List Customer
I had no idea there was all this tension re: Gargoyles!!

This week, I am bonding with my little brother during his summer vacation. We just finished the second season of Entourage and I'm pretty sure the part of my brain that is supposed to go SQUEE at all things shoes/purses/tiny dogs is missing. Because I seriously love this show. Even though it's about a bunch of guys running around Hollywood being shallow, smoking lots of pot in shiny cars and trying to get laid, I don't care:D

HBO, I believe in you again! You can have my money back, and I will speak ill of you no more.

RIOT

Practically Family
Generation Kill on HBO. Looks really promising. Am looking forward to each episode every Sunday eve. OORAH!

WH1

Practically Family
scotrace said:
I've been Tivo'ing Frasier. Forgot how much I LOVE that show.

I also have been Tivoing Frasier, I had forgotten what an exceptional series it was. Always intelligent and well written. I always felt it was better than the show it spun off of, Cheers which was also an excellent program.

Retrobeme

New in Town
I've been enjoying Northern Exposure, season 5. I forgot how much I looked this show. These show's script and dialogue remind me of a Kurt Vonnegut book. I'm so glad they are on DVD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran