Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Just wanted to brag on my son. He's an 8th grader and is normally home before my wife or I get home. He cooks supper most nights. Friday night he took my wife's lasagna recipe and nailed it. It was really great.

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
Just wanted to brag on my son. He's an 8th grader and is normally home before my wife or I get home. He cooks supper most nights. Friday night he took my wife's lasagna recipe and nailed it. It was really great.

That's really great! He will far in life if he already knows how to cook. He sounds like a natural foodie. It makes life so much better than "would you like a side of fries with that."

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Great day for the Sun Oven (www.sunoven.com), so I cooked this up. It's 4 layers. From the top down, button mushrooms, leeks, red peppers, tofu cutlets. Drizzle of miso and spices over all. To be served over basmati rice, with side salad and a tasty Pinot noir.

imageehc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis