Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
There's a one legged mannequin in Pardeeville tonight.:Cry:

Just a little side note one of my younger brothers was chums with Kim Cattrall's brother Chris,they lived 1/2 mile down the road,I remember reading somewhere she said she had nothing and barely enough food on the table,when she was growing up ala the Shania Twain,Loretta Lynn story,they never had any less than we had and we weren't on welfare?

There's a one legged mannequin in Pardeeville tonight.:Cry:

Just a little side note one of my younger brothers was chums with Kim Cattrall's brother Chris,they lived 1/2 mile down the road,I remember reading somewhere she said she had nothing and barely enough food on the table,when she was growing up ala the Shania Twain,Loretta Lynn story,they never had any less than we had and we weren't on welfare?

Gee, actors lie. I would never have guessed. :p

Homemade chili...crackers with colbyjack cheese and Longneck coldbeer.

I am glad you are many, many miles away. :p
bth_smiley_emoticons_eazy_stinker.gif

Doctors and Nurses Christmas party last night at Appleby's(not a big fan)...but surprise surprise..the Bourbon steak was actually very good with red potatoes..mushrooms & onions. Out of OctoberFest..but another SA winterblend was on tap. Good enough for a couple of talls. Jolly good time.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Doing a dinner party for 12 today.
Roast pork with apples and onions
Roast potatoes (like my mother made in UK)
Yorkshires
Brussels with balsamic sauce and cranberries.

Someone else doing apps and deserts.
Should be good!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21