Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Fanta is better with rum. The Pineapple Fanta is even better with rum. :p I know. I used to work for Coca Cola a long time ago. :p

I've never even tried pineapple Fanta. Pineapple juice is great with rum, though.
I actually prefer rum to vodka, but in Ukraine the local stuff was so good and so cheap, about $4USD for a liter, it was hard not to drink it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Fresh fruit cup, Crudités (radishes, green onions, celery sticks, carrot sticks, salt), Consommé, ‎Chicken Tetrazzini, Asparagas, Peach Melba, Demitasse

Chilli - at my mother-in-laws house. She's from Pennsylvania, so it was kind of (waaaay) mild for my taste, I prefer good Tex-Mex stuff that lights you up, but I'm thankful for a free meal.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Chilli - at my mother-in-laws house. She's from Pennsylvania, so it was kind of (waaaay) mild for my taste, I prefer good Tex-Mex stuff that lights you up, but I'm thankful for a free meal.

I've been known to leave a bottle of hot sauce at relatives houses, so I have it the next time I go there. :D

Tonight it was a foot long Costco hot dog.
I got a whole pack last week.
Not bad, but full of salt.
I found boiling them brings the fat and salt out to an extent.

This is the FIRST time I hear a mother-in-law is NOT trying to kill someone with spices :p

HaHa! Usually she tries to kill me with undercooked poultry. Rare is o.k. for steaks, but if yardbird is still pink it ain't done!

Speaking of birds, I am currently making broth with the remains of Thursdays dinner. Tonight I'm going to use it for caldo verde.

vintageTink

One Too Many
I've been known to leave a bottle of hot sauce at relatives houses, so I have it the next time I go there. :D

Tonight it was a foot long Costco hot dog.
I got a whole pack last week.
Not bad, but full of salt.
I found boiling them brings the fat and salt out to an extent.
I like their polish sausages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran