Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I couldn't get up if I ate all that. :D
Yes I'm sorry you couldn't make it either.
The roast turned out great, done on the ends, and red in the middle.
The stuffing? Well it was my wife's first time, it tasted good, but was sticky.
However, the corn in the pressure cooker, with bacon and pepper turned out wonderful.
15-20 minutes and it was very flavorful.

That calendar can be found on Amazon.

Tonight we had a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and some roasted asparagus, brussels sprouts, and carrots that was made at home. Apple cider to wash it down.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't get up if I ate all that. :D
Yes I'm sorry you couldn't make it either.
The roast turned out great, done on the ends, and red in the middle.
The stuffing? Well it was my wife's first time, it tasted good, but was sticky.
However, the corn in the pressure cooker, with bacon and pepper turned out wonderful.
15-20 minutes and it was very flavorful.

That calendar can be found on Amazon.

I didn't eat all of that but it was all there. :p
I am sorry I missed the bacon dish. :p

I thought you were buying it as a Christmas present. :doh: :p

Meatloaf in the crockpot?? I need to know more about this.
Tonight we're roasting some more fresh vegetables because they were so good last night. Carrots, asparagus, new potatos, and mushrooms. I bought some more bacon dressing on the way home from work for a salad, and there's homemade chicken soup on the stove.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Crock Pot Meatloaf ..

Try it once, and you'll never go back to your old way of cooking it! So Moist .. My family begs for it ~ Debbie

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 C milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 slices bread, crumbled or torn into small pieces
1/2 C diced onion
1 envelope dry Ranch Dressing mix
1/2 C ketchup

Directions:
Mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Allow to soften (about 20 minutes). Combine this mixture with ground beef, onion, ranch pack, and ketchup. Mound in a greased crockpot. Cover the top of the mixture with additional ketchup. Put the cover on and turn crockpot on high for 15 minutes, then reduce to low and cook for 7 hours.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Crock Pot Meatloaf ..

Try it once, and you'll never go back to your old way of cooking it! So Moist .. My family begs for it ~ Debbie

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 C milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 C diced onion
1/2 C ketchup

Directions:
Mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Allow to soften (about 20 minutes). Combine this mixture with ground beef, onion, ranch pack, and ketchup. Mound in a greased crockpot. Cover the top of the mixture with additional ketchup. Put the cover on and turn crockpot on high for 15 minutes, then reduce to low and cook for 7 hours.

WoW that looks really good in a crockpot no less ,I will have to try that for sure ,thanks !
All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Crock Pot Meatloaf ..

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 C milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 C diced onion
1/2 C ketchup

Directions:

Chef HD strikes again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran