Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

newsman

One of the Regulars
Last night was home-made tomato soup. Served with home-made bread and a grilled bell pepper salad (with browed onions, roasted garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar).

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night was grilled chicken, asparagus (from the farmer's market), and cold orzo salad. My daughter discovered that she loves asparagus dipped in barbecue sauce. Each time she took a bite I had to keep myself from gagging. But.... she ate asparagus!

Tonight is marinated beef kebabs with onions, mushrooms, and zucchini. Rice pilaf on the side. And grapes for dessert.

You have the wrong guy in the wrong state. :p

rice.jpg

Tonight - spaghetti noodles with pesto sauce and sauteed fresh vegetables: portobello mushrooms, zucchini, red,yellow,and orange bell peppers, onions, and garlic.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Ha! Breakfast for dinner at our house tonight. (I menu plan for two weeks at a time, so it was scheduled last week.) Fried potatoes, eggs (scrambled for hubby/daughter, over-easy for me), and turkey bacon. Might do a fruit salad on the side so it is a bit healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot