Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'll make the offer again: Anybody who wants to come and hunt the woodchuck in my neighbor's backyard, I will cook him for you for dinner.

He's hibernating right now, but I expect he'll be out and wanting my delicious garden after I plant it in May. Or "he'll" birth babies in the spring and then there will be enough woodchuck deliciousness to go around.

I'll make the offer again: Anybody who wants to come and hunt the woodchuck in my neighbor's backyard, I will cook him for you for dinner.

He's hibernating right now, but I expect he'll be out and wanting my delicious garden after I plant it in May. Or "he'll" birth babies in the spring and then there will be enough woodchuck deliciousness to go around.

How many WoodChucks can a WoodChuck chuck..?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
What's her name was a pretty good cook. You know, the pretty one with what some would call an overdose of charm. God, I'm so bad with names......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran