Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Hubby's doing okay - except for the "flu" he picked up at work. He feels so bad he can't tell if he feels awful from the food he is eating now, or the crud he has. Poor fella.

Bratwurst, sauerkraut made from purple cabbage and apples, homemade spätzle with sauteed onions and cheese, and ice cold St. Pauli Girl lager. It's a little late for Oktoberfest proper, but I was out of town and had to catch up.

Steamed shrimp (royal reds, those great big ones that come from waaaay out in the gulf) with red beans & rice and ice cold Beck's. It's been a long week.

Reds, Dale? The Gulf Coasts finest. Did you find them in B'ham, bring them back from your trip or order some? Sorry, I'm a nut for them. My favorite seafood. I'm coveting your dinner.

Reds, Dale? The Gulf Coasts finest. Did you find them in B'ham, bring them back from your trip or order some? Sorry, I'm a nut for them. My favorite seafood. I'm coveting your dinner.
Found them locally. I don't really see them that much around here, but that could just be because they're always sold out. Good eating, for sure.

HD those enchiladas do look pretty inviting. Definitely high on my list of favorite foods.

Fried chicken, macaroni & cheese, and a couple of Angry Orchard hard ciders.
All of that sounds really good and not because I am hungry. I am pretty much always hungry.
Last night was barbecue chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a couple of Angry Orchard Hard Ciders here at the House of ToE.
:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Tuna salad with saltine crackers; pink lemonade from the local Subway; fritos, and Reeses minatures,
all to celebrate an unexpected Chicago Bears victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy