Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Flicka

One Too Many
Tonight it's 'dillkött' - slow-cooked lamb served with a sweet and sour dill sauce. Traditional Swedish stuff.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tonight it's 'dillkött' - slow-cooked lamb served with a sweet and sour dill sauce. Traditional Swedish stuff.

Sounds great - I'll have to find a recipe.

I'm cooking tonight and had no idea what to do so got a couple of nice filet steaks and stuff for an organic salad.

Hey Flicka, the recipes I found via Google all seem to use veal as the meat. Is that traditional as well?

Last edited:

Kirk H.

One Too Many
My former pastor was from North Carolina, and he complained that when he told folks where he was from they automatically deducted 10 points from his IQ. (That was his joke, not mine...)

LOL. No offence taken. Jeff Foxworthy had a skit similar to that where he goes to a southern brain surgeon and asks “Doc what ya gonna do?” And the surgeon replies “Well sir, Ima gonna take this here buzz saw, cut the top of your skull off. Then Ima gonna take this here stick and root around inside there and see if I can fix ya up.” And he replies “That’s alright Doc, but if it is all the same to you, I will just die”.

:)
Lasagna at Dino's today.

DSCF5279.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot