Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
Zucchini pancakes from Beijing. Truly divine. Very easy to make. Here are the ingredients. No salt. Add some water if dry.

10213212sp.jpg

10213213fl.jpg

10213214il.jpg

10213215xs.jpg

10213216ep.jpg

10213217ab.jpg

The sauce: light soy sauce with garlic. Only that.

10213210kk.jpg

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
Looks like a great use for zucchini.
How much flour for the six eggs?

About 200 ml flour. If dry appr. 100 ml water. Maybe some pepper. Instead of six eggs, you can use 4. Its no need to use onions, but I prefer onions. So, do what you like. This amount is enough for 4 people.

Don, are you drinking a Paulaner Weizen on your avatar? Good stuff.

About 200 ml flour. If dry appr. 100 ml water. Maybe some pepper. Instead of six eggs, you can use 4. Its no need to use onions, but I prefer onions. So, do what you like. This amount is enough for 4 people.

There was a Korean supermarket not far me from that had a deli section where you could get similar pancakes. I used to pick them up from time to time -- unfortunately they closed not too long ago.

Derek Cavin

One of the Regulars
Tonight was leftovers. Wife is heading out of town. Tomorrow: Just me and the kids for a night; I think we are getting pizza unless my four year old son changes his mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic