Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Rib steak
6a7b45cff24918c1c942384c83cc3527.jpg
f37e109a76065a3ceb17f7d07e6e6bc6.jpg

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Pub grub grilled shrimp, baked potato, garlic bread, and ice cold Miller Lite for tonite's knock down drag out brawl between Villanova & Michigan.
Cinderella Loyola having been led off the dance floor, I've no dog in the fight. Villanova is the better team but this year's bracket has proved unpredictable.:)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Tonight we are eating in at the rental house. Hubby is grilling NY strip steaks (I seasoned with s&p, garlic, & Worcestershire), zucchini, steamed broccoli, cheesy garlic bread, and some fresh pineapple for dessert.

Hubby is enjoying a Kahana blonde ale. He said something about it having mango in it. Sounds horrid to me, but it floats his boat.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Tonight we are eating in at the rental house. Hubby is grilling NY strip steaks (I seasoned with s&p, garlic, & Worcestershire), zucchini, steamed broccoli, cheesy garlic bread, and some fresh pineapple for dessert.

Hubby is enjoying a Kahana blonde ale. He said something about it having mango in it. Sounds horrid to me, but it floats his boat.

Forgot he bought shrimp, too.

IMG_20180404_203436.jpg

Not a big fan of Jamie Oliver but have watched a few episodes of his 15 minute meals......and they certainly look tasty. Tonight my version of his Salad Nicoise. Green beans and a grilled tuna steak in a basil/anchovie sauce garnished with olives and chopped tomatoes. Drinking a vinho Verde and demolishing a loaf of my wife's fresh baked greybread.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Carne asada street tacos. I seasoned the meat (s&p, garlic, lime juice), Hubby grilled it it with mesquite. Corn tortillas, jalapenos, guacamole, sweet onion, lime juice, & crema agria. Lily couldn't have eaten any faster if she tried!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21