Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I made mini filet mignons wrapped in bacon with fresh asparagus.
b77260e1759837debdabe869962df337.jpg
c664f8ede42991e7560b3cb0903e5d8d.jpg

Awesome, did Touch of Evil stop by?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
In an effort to eat less carbs, more veggies.... I present you mesquite tgrilled tri-tip steak, butter sauteed asparagus, garlic-butter-worcestershire-lemon mushrooms, grilled yellow squash. Oh, so good!
IMG_20180609_202013.jpg

Lily decided tonight that she is a fan of horseradish cream on her steak. Quite the palate for an 8 year old!

In an effort to eat less carbs, more veggies.... I present you mesquite tgrilled tri-tip steak, butter sauteed asparagus, garlic-butter-worcestershire-lemon mushrooms, grilled yellow squash. Oh, so good! View attachment 121894

Lily decided tonight that she is a fan of horseradish cream on her steak. Quite the palate for an 8 year old!

Good for you for being the family's nutritionists. Otherwise you end up like this:

Autopsy results of Fading Fast:
  • Body Mass
    • 72% carbohydrates showing bread, cake and cookies as the major sources with pasta a contributing factor
    • 26% fats showing Oreo cookie filling, buttercream icing, butter and cheese from pizza as the major sources
    • Note french fries appear to be a contributing factor to both above numbers
    • Trace amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals seemingly nagged into him by a caring girlfriend
  • Undersized brain
  • Exhausted liver

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Goulash. Hubby said it was the best I've ever made. Lily scarfed hers down and asked for a piece of bread to "sop" up the sauce. (Thanks, growth spurt for the always hungry kid!) Hubby approved of her soppin' technique.

Shrimp and grits last night.

Tonight was a hamburger steak smothered in gravy with mashed potatoes (also smothered in gravy) and green beans.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ