Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

TidiousTed

Practically Family
I'll have no one backtalking lutefisk please. It is part of Norwegian traditional Christmas food and I admitt that it is an aquired taste (I hated it as a kid) but once you get used to it it is swell food. Served with bacon, mashed peas, pork rib fat and potatos. And Akevit and Christamas beer of course

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
We helped our neighbors polish off the remains of a fish fry they hosted yesterday. Stone crab, crab cakes and shrimp are my among my all time faves but two days in a row and I don't need to see any for a couple weeks.

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
I had a really healthy dinner of a pickle, chocolate chip muffin, and some french onion dip and chips. I think I'm getting a cold, :rolleyes: lol, I only eat like this when I'm getting a cold! I wonder why that is :).

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Left over Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and a can of Hamm's.

Sounds like a slice of heaven Tom. I love Meatloaf. It's not a popular dish in this country,but i do indulge sometimes.

Tonight is seafood night, garlic prawns, dressed crab, coquilles St J, mussel linguine to start. I have guests, i really don't eat like this normally.

Those motion beer signs bring big bucks! I've been searching for a reasonably priced one for a coon's age. I went into a shop that had one last year and asked them if they'd sell it and they told me it isn't for sale. Seems silly to put it right behind your counter if you aren't selling it.

Those motion beer signs bring big bucks! I've been searching for a reasonably priced one for a coon's age. I went into a shop that had one last year and asked them if they'd sell it and they told me it isn't for sale. Seems silly to put it right behind your counter if you aren't selling it.

I have the 1956 TV motion sign. It isn't brand new but it works. :p The one with the canoe is one I have wanted for years but $300 or more for a sign is a bit much.:eeek::eusa_doh:

You should see some of the ones we've got. Some we paid a couple grand for. Pabst, Schlitz, Arrow Beer and the like.

I have the 1956 TV motion sign. It isn't brand new but it works. :p The one with the canoe is one I have wanted for years but $300 or more for a sign is a bit much.:eeek::eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24