Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Pizza Roma and Coke.
DSC_0087.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Last night was chili & cornbread. We were supposed to have a cool front and my husband requested chili for dinner, but it was still around 80 degrees by dinner time. Blech.

Tonight, gotta figure out something with leftover ham!

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Must be a guy thing, I was just wondering when I'd fix my first pot of "fall" chili. I've got the recipe for Wendy's chili, and it came out good last year. I cheated though, since I'm not patient...I used a pressure cooker, cause I'm not waiting all dern day to eat! :)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
So, last night we were lazy and ended up eating Red Baron frozen pizza (supreme for me, cheese for the husband). Tonight... no idea. I really need to use up that ham, though.

Must be a guy thing, I was just wondering when I'd fix my first pot of "fall" chili. I've got the recipe for Wendy's chili, and it came out good last year. I cheated though, since I'm not patient...I used a pressure cooker, cause I'm not waiting all dern day to eat! :)

Yes, I look forward to the first pot of chili each fall! I think it was just too soon. Chili was still tasty, though! I always do mine in the slow cooker, that way I can start it before I leave for work, and dinner is ready when I get home. Works out perfect every time!

lol I know it's terrible for me. I was practically clenching my heart with every bite lol

So bad, but so very delicious. :laugh:

Did you wash it down with Hamm's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails