Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Rib roast, garlic au gratin potatos, and green beans.
This follows a brunch with my sister and her family we nicknamed the "heart healthy brunch." This is where bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns were all fried in the same grease. :eeek: No gravy though, like that would have hurt things.
I think I'll just put a spot of Seafoam in my coffee to keep things going....;)

earl

A-List Customer
After many years-like forever-of turkey for Christmas, my wife suggested steak. We had New York strip. Brilliant choice! After having it, told her we should stick with this for the foreseeable future. Of course, still insisted on yams and mashed potatoes with gravy. Earl

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Ugh, this thread makes me hungry, every time, without fail!

Last night (Christmas) we had ham, roasted brussels sprouts, and potatoes au gratin.

We still have snow on the ground here from our white Christmas yesterday, and highs predicted only around 35. So tonight I'm making cheesy potato & corn chowder with some leftover ham, and either homemade yeast rolls or a loaf of bread - haven't decided which just yet. I'm also going to make some red velvet cupcakes with peppermint cream cheese frosting.

Ugh, this thread makes me hungry, every time, without fail!

Last night (Christmas) we had ham, roasted brussels sprouts, and potatoes au gratin.

We still have snow on the ground here from our white Christmas yesterday, and highs predicted only around 35. So tonight I'm making cheesy potato & corn chowder with some leftover ham, and either homemade yeast rolls or a loaf of bread - haven't decided which just yet. I'm also going to make some red velvet cupcakes with peppermint cream cheese frosting.

I had a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and flecks of candy cane with my first cup of coffee this morning! :D Oh, and this thread definitely makes me hungrier each time I read it as well.

Me too. So I'm getting ready for a ham sandwich..and even throwing in a few homebaked oatmeal cookies for good measure. Yum

Homebaked oatmeal cookies, yum! Food is a passion of mine. Time for a second breakfast as it isn't yet lunch. Bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs with cheese, whole wheat toast, red potato hashbrowns, and a glass or two of orange juice.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR