Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Not too bad, I got it at a deli. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Fernandes cause they're based up in Tracy. For some reason the best linguica I've ever tasted came from Hawaii. Relatives used to bring us some whenever they were visiting.

You are definitely right. Hawaiian linguica is the best I have had as well. They even make a spicy version. I think the brand name was Gouvea. It has been judged as best in a lot of comparisons. :p Makes sense to me.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Drink some Malbec. A GOOD one. :p
Too tired to get out, dern fatigue!
I drank a cup of coffee, and a cup of hot chocolate.
It's just now taking effect.
Now to take the Christmas tree down. :D
I'll buy a Malbec over the weekend.
There was one brand I liked from Argentina, but I can't remember what it is.
I memorize labels. Oh well, I'll find it Saturday.
Guinness tonight, and the Alice White Red Moscato tomorrow.
Not too sure about that one, it was a gift and may very well turn out to be a bad one.

Too tired to get out, dern fatigue!
I drank a cup of coffee, and a cup of hot chocolate.
It's just now taking effect.
Now to take the Christmas tree down. :D
I'll buy a Malbec over the weekend.
There was one brand I liked from Argentina, but I can't remember what it is.
I memorize labels. Oh well, I'll find it Saturday.
Guinness tonight, and the Alice White Red Moscato tomorrow.
Not too sure about that one, it was a gift and may very well turn out to be a bad one.

No Hope and Grace?! Tightwad. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Maybe next year.
Unless you are in the giving mood. ;)
Actually I've looked at buying online, but I have to get the wine shipped to an address I'll be at when Fed-Ex delivers.
Fed-Ex can come by at any time, and they won't leave the product on the front porch.
My idea is to have it shipped to a relative (that doesn't drink so that isn't an issue of having my wine disappear) and pick it up from them on the weekends. Maybe a case at a time of something, or a variety that makes a case.

Wife came home and ate the meat wrapped cheese as well.
Steaks tomorrow night, because I've got the day off.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Smoked beef sausage from City Market in Luling, Texas.Wwe brought home from our trip there last month. Also, baked beans and potato salad. Luckily, our 3 year old ate it all!

Last night was spaghetti.

Today will be the traditional Southern new years meal of black-eyed peas, collard greens, and pork, in the form of ham, bacon, and smoked sausage.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Maybe next year.
Unless you are in the giving mood. ;)
Actually I've looked at buying online, but I have to get the wine shipped to an address I'll be at when Fed-Ex delivers.
Fed-Ex can come by at any time, and they won't leave the product on the front porch.
My idea is to have it shipped to a relative (that doesn't drink so that isn't an issue of having my wine disappear) and pick it up from them on the weekends. Maybe a case at a time of something, or a variety that makes a case.

Wife came home and ate the meat wrapped cheese as well.
Steaks tomorrow night, because I've got the day off.

You need to come out to the winery here. :p Buy straight from them.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A coworker has a friend with a winery in CA, and in fact he gave one of those bottles as a retirement gift the other day.
Husch Vineyards I think.
Again, if I can find out how to order and have it shipped here, I might do that.
But since my wife and I both work, and Fed-Ex delivers while I'm gone, that would be an issue.
Maybe one more relative, he works odd shifts with Fed-Ex. Maybe having an "in" might help.

Tonight, prime steak cut in strips. Don't ask me, my wife wanted those and we usually eat 16-18oz each of them.
Green beans with bacon.

Last edited:

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
last night my fiance fixed spaghetti ..yummy my fav!! today I fixed New Years day food...Ham,collard greens,cornbread,corn/peas/carrots,mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce!! DOUBLE YUMMY!!

A coworker has a friend with a winery in CA, and in fact he gave one of those bottles as a retirement gift the other day.
Husch Vineyards I think.
Again, if I can find out how to order and have it shipped here, I might do that.
But since my wife and I both work, and Fed-Ex delivers while I'm gone, that would be an issue.
Maybe one more relative, he works odd shifts with Fed-Ex. Maybe having an "in" might help.

Tonight, prime steak cut in strips. Don't ask me, my wife wanted those and we usually eat 16-18oz each of them.
Green beans with bacon.
Green bean with bacon! MMMMM MMMMM
The steak would be ok too----in one piece. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay