Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

How could it die... before I tried it? :rage:
I'm sure they'll eat as much as you make. :p

Not happening! :D
I don’t think it died just died back to near the ground. I just came in from yanking the dead stuff off of it---not too much. I left some on it to keep it warm until the middle of March. :p
They will eat as much as I can make. Like little Pacmen. :p

No house sitting then eh? :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Single digit?!
You would BBQ all year round here. :p
No offense, but I don't like some of the natives in your area.
Saving the earth while wearing flowers in their hair...
And I bet they cook up tough, no matter how long they marinate.

Drinks like Gregg? :D
Like Gregg used to, if I did now what I did 20yrs ago, I'd be sick for days.

Tonight MY wife is out of the house. No steak in the skillet, because I didn't think about it.
Instead, BBQ pork shoulder from a local BBQ place.
One famous place is more of a tourist attraction, and IMHO doesn't serve authentic Southern BBQ.
The one I went to is Tops BBQ, since 1952 they have been the best in this area, no question about it.
But they don't ship Fed-Ex, if they did, the other place (not to be named) would go downhill quickly.

No offense, but I don't like some of the natives in your area.
Saving the earth while wearing flowers in their hair...
And I bet they cook up tough, no matter how long they marinate.

Drinks like Gregg? :D
Like Gregg used to, if I did now what I did 20yrs ago, I'd be sick for days.

Tonight MY wife is out of the house. No steak in the skillet, because I didn't think about it.
Instead, BBQ pork shoulder from a local BBQ place.
One famous place is more of a tourist attraction, and IMHO doesn't serve authentic Southern BBQ.
The one I went to is Tops BBQ, since 1952 they have been the best in this area, no question about it.
But they don't ship Fed-Ex, if they did, the other place (not to be named) would go downhill quickly.

I don't like the natives either and I am one. The difference is that I am not a filthy hippie.
To be fair though, the natives of today are the children of no good filthy hippies who came here from the east.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They will eat as much as I can make. Like little Pacmen. :p
gamingrule-pacman-finger-ear-scratch-13311458401.jpg

No house sitting then eh? :p
I can house-sit, no problem.
You got rope, right? (I need it to tie the kids in the basement and house-sit in peace) :D

Chicken Cordon Bleu...baked potato...creamy shell mac & cheese..crescent rolls...Coca Cola.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ