Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's going on with the FL site?

Do you will still use this Forum with this hassle?

• Yes

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 46.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Thank you Nathan. A difficult situation you were in, and really untenable for us as users. Glad you’ve got it sorted. Working great here on my end. Better than ever:)
Search index rebuilt in record time. Took maybe 3 minutes. The server is insanely fast.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
That be the truth. Lots of piggybacking MFers.

Hope all is well down there.
I'm still in the honeymoon phase. Enjoying the weather now - warm days and cool nights. No humidity. You'd think it's SoCal. But even August mugginess did not bother me too much. I was just happy to escape New Jersey, lol.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Good job @Nathan Flowers and everyone else involved! Next step : think about setting up voluntary monetary support features :)
The sentiment of a voluntary financial support is understandable especially after the recent disruption. However, the values of our fabulous forum is what makes it so enjoyable. The threads cover a wide spectrum so there's something for everyone, but whatever part of The Fedora Lounge anyone visits they can do so because of this one basic tenet:
"We want to keep The Fedora Lounge free for everyone to use." https://www.thefedoralounge.com/affiliate-disclosure/
Long may that be so. I am sure that everyone will be grateful that our forum is back up to speed, I certainly am, thank you very much indeed.

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Well, that's where the "voluntary" part comes in - the Lounge should continue to be free for everyone to use, nothing should change. But a possibility to voluntarily express financial support would be appreciated at least by some members I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy