Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's going on with the FL site?

Do you will still use this Forum with this hassle?

• Yes

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 46.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Anyone else still having trouble? Often takes a long time to load posts with multiple pictures if it does at all.
My guess would be that some members post HUGE photos which means lots of time to load, etc. I make sure to upload images which are less than 1 MB, or if they're bigger than that shrink them before uploading them. Your smart phone will take huge images and if you go right from your phone to the site they'll probably be too big. I wish the Fed Lounge image uploader would automatically shrink huge images down to a manageable size, say 1500 pixels by 1500, but that would probably be an extra cost service or something.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
It’s still finicky, but much better than before. I admit that it does cause me to give up at times, and I frequent here less than I normally would because of the slow downloads and glitchy user experience.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
It's still an inconsistence site, really tedious. But the most annoying thing is, the mods don't show up, no updates, nothing, that's just indecent!

Nykwil

One of the Regulars
Me constantly refreshing the What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?, Leather Jacket Deals and Classified threads:

VGqIgHb.jpeg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I‘m changing my vote to NO.
The site runs like it’s 2002 and my attention span is 2024.
It’ll be tough to quit. I’ve learned a lot, spent too much, and enjoyed myself immensely.

Thanks fellas

Unusable 90% of the time. Images won’t load, can’t use site buttons, and repeated pop up as follows. When I am not logged in the site loads much faster. Why?
IMG_2797.jpeg
IMG_2797.jpeg

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Running an older computer here with telephone high-speed internet. Have had no problems with the site more or less since it was bad several months back (was it last fall?). Ongoing problems for some of you might be more to do with your local service provider or your browser or something more local?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner