Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your Christmas list?

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I'm wanting a Jewelry armoire. There's one at Walmart for around $200 that I like and my husband asked if he could put his watches in there (he loves watches!) and I said of course. He's now bought into the idea and I think he may be getting me one. :)

Kim_B

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
By the way there seems to be a lot of us here with January/February birthdays how many of you girls are Aquarians and Pisceans?

Neither here, I'm a Capricorn (January 1 is my birthday)! Looks like I've got good company in my camp, too...Celebrity Capricorns

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
ITG said:
I'm wanting a Jewelry armoire. There's one at Walmart for around $200 that I like and my husband asked if he could put his watches in there (he loves watches!) and I said of course. He's now bought into the idea and I think he may be getting me one. :)

:eek: Oh my goodness ITG that is soo cute. I just Googled it and it is almost exactly what I am after myself.....plenty of drawers to fill!!! Just imagine the hours of fun you could have sorting out your jewellery collection by a different theme every month ! By colour, by designer, by era!!!!
Oh I am in heaven!

I saw a Georgian version of something like this in an auction in the countryside here in the UK last summer and I so wish I had bought it but I didn't realise how much I wanted it untill it was too late.
May I say that is a very fine choice of gift!:) :)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
My christmas wish list is all house stuff..

I am moving in a week or so....to a tiny bungalow...no more sharing with housemates.....long hot baths when i want, with no one needing the bathroom!

So things like cleaning supplies are what my mother is getting me, a whole house kit worth.

But bathroom towels, kitchen towels....those are on my list..

and in the big dreamland list.....a vintage stove.

Fancy Mouse

Familiar Face
I'm hoping for some more records for the record player I got for my birthday.

...And some sewing tips/help from my mother and sister...:eek:

texasgirl

One Too Many
ITG said:

I got one of these for my birthday and I love it! I can see everything I have- just filling it up I found so many things I had forgotten about! JCPenney has some too you might want to show your new hubby!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Produc...CatID=34473&CmCatId=11848|34473|34871&Filter=

lindylady

A-List Customer
The dvd Silk Stockings, starring my dream hubby Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse. Also, the new Audrey Hepburn coffee table book, with reproductions of her movie scripts, programs, letters, etc.

lindylady

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
A certain young man...:rolleyes:

LD

Now there's an extra-special Christmas present ;) "Oh, Santa, I changed my mind about that DVD and coffee table book. Let me tell you what I really want..." lol

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
CherryRed said:
I have requested a DVD on learning to Swing Dance, some books on old dolls, and a dremel for my restoration work.
Now, you have *got* to love a lady who wants a dremel from Christmas! :)

For myself, I have suggested:
A Whirling Turban dress
Half.com gift certificates
Some fancy workout pants (to look extra-nice while teaching dance classes)
This is Spinal Tap dvd (always on the list, no one ever gets it for me though)
Betty Grable dvds (there's a whole bunch of them at Costco for $8.50!)

I don't really like to ask for things though. I'd much rather people get me a gift certificate and enjoy the time at home rather than shopping--which is how I feel about getting other's gifts, lol!

And my birthday is Dec. 23. *sigh* I've spent the last 15 birthdays in the airport, which is kinda sucky. But I do like to travel, even if it's to visit in-laws....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24