Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's wrong with Ralph Lauren these days?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks for all the positive comments on the RL vintage inspired suit gents.

I've been wearing it quite a bit and been getting great comments from people (which just never happens!! so when it does, it's just great...and flabergasting!!).
ralphlaurensuit012.jpg

edward42.jpg

Edward.jpg

A French cuff, (when my sleeves are NOT rolled up as they are in these pics...sorry!) looks great and has a good half inch showing!!

I wore the same outfit as in the pics last night for a meal out and unsurprisingly was the only person in the restaurant wearing a suit and tie[huh] (such is the casualness of today's modern age).

And yes...I felt a million dollars in it!! There's a certain truth that if you look good you feel good!!:eusa_clap

Travis

Suspended
PADDY said:
I've been wearing it quite a bit and been getting great comments from people (which just never happens!! so when it does, it's just great...and flabergasting!!).
ralphlaurensuit012.jpg

edward42.jpg

Edward.jpg

A French cuff, (when my sleeves are NOT rolled up as they are in these pics...sorry!) looks great and has a good half inch showing!!

I wore the same outfit as in the pics last night for a meal out and unsurprisingly was the only person in the restaurant wearing a suit and tie[huh] (such is the casualness of today's modern age).

And yes...I felt a million dollars in it!! There's a certain truth that if you look good you feel good!!:eusa_clap

I'm not what you would call a huge fan of DB suits with only four buttons, just as I'm not generally fond of six button DBs that roll to the bottom button, but this does look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic