Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When Is Your Birthday?

Dan'l

Practically Family
Not surprising really if you think about the holiday nine months previous...

lol very good point.

Another possibility; our son was born nine months after a February blizzard. I asked about it at the hospital and the nurse said, "yes, your son is one of the first of a small boom were expecting over the next few weeks."

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
It seemed that there was also a mini Baby Boom in June/July of 2002 nine months after 9-11.
Not surprising. People like being alive when they are at risk of not bein.

My dad was on this flight (Again, I was born in November 1989)
United Airlines Flight 811 experienced a cargo door failure in flight on Friday, February 24, 1989, after its stopover at Honolulu International Airport, Hawaii. The resulting decompression blew out several rows of seats, killing 9 passengers.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
lol very good point.

Another possibility; our son was born nine months after a February blizzard. I asked about it at the hospital and the nurse said, "yes, your son is one of the first of a small boom were expecting over the next few weeks."

So true. We had the same thing here when Huricane Hugo hit in 1989 and power was out for weeks. 9 months later we had a "Hugo Boom".

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
October 30, 1960 missed being a Halloween baby by about 2 hours. I'm probably scary enough anyway!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy