Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I find this leather Flison vest?

Unfinished

New in Town
Hi everyone,

Been trying to hunt down this leather vest by Filson after I stumbled across a photo of it.

If anyone has any info about it or where I can buy one that would be awesome.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7319.jpeg
    IMG_7319.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 99

TLW '90

Practically Family
I don't think it's a filson

It's definitely somewhat unique and interesting to me, sherpa / sheepskin lined in a very pebbled glove looking leather, andthat very high watch pocket it has isn't something I've seen before.

It's weird that they almost seem to be specifically showing the vest.

Unfinished

New in Town

Unfinished

New in Town
Yeah it really is the center point of the image.
I don't think it's a filson

It's definitely somewhat unique and interesting to me, sherpa / sheepskin lined in a very pebbled glove looking leather, andthat very high watch pocket it has isn't something I've seen before.

It's weird that they almost seem to be specifically showing the vest

Unfinished

New in Town
Just heard back from Filson customer service:

The vest in the photo you provided is a prop vest. Unfortunately, we do not have the information to provide what vest this is. We did have a Leather Vest last year but it had a zipper and was darker in color, we sold out that item quickly and have not come back out with as of yet.

At this time, the prop vest used in the photo is under proprietary information that we are not allowed to give out, nor access.

Bummer ~

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ha. Interesting. Like something for a stage-hand to give to an actor.

Johnson Leathers would be a good bet if you call them during business hours. They are very good at taking on the odd one-off type projects. Maybe they'll make it a standard offering. They are a whole lot more capable than their website would suggest. On edit; I realized you may not have seen the "project" jacket that was ready to have Johnson's reproduce. I sent them all the images in the thread below, but reality crept in that I had spend a Lot of money on a jacket only to use it as a pattern. I got cold feet and returned it to the original seller. But I still wish I could have hat it reproduced as I have never seen anything quite like it.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/your-favorite-jacket-that-you-returned.112097/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner