Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where Do You Think Men Should Shave?

zombi

A-List Customer
I don't mind however Mr Zombi chooses to have his body hair. He doesn't mind however I choose to have mine, either.

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
what an entertaining thread! here's my personal preference... a man shaving his legs and arm pits? - urgh! weird! Not for me. (unless the arm pit thing is a hygienic thing or whatever).

When it comes to chest hair and down below I don't mind. I'm happy with the natural state of affairs! I'm all for a little shave of the 'two veg' area :)D trying to be delicate here) but the rest of the pubes can be left alone if he wishes.

hairy back and arms - not my cuppa in an ideal world, but I had an ex who was very furry and I wouldn't have ever made him wax. But I do looove the fact that my current boyfriend is naturally completely smooth on the back and arms!

Hairy face? yes please! I like a bit of a "cuddle rash". When I was little and came back from staying with my dad my cheeks were all red and blotchy and my mum would sigh "he's been cuddling you again...". So I guess I've always thought men should be a bit prickly! :)

Miss Peach

One of the Regulars
My man is very hairy. I never thought it would be something that I would care for, but I actually love it on him. He is into the whole "manscaping" thing insofar as he trims everything which is really all I would want. I'd probably be a bit weirded out if everything were au naturel and he didn't trim merely since it's what I'm used to. I would never want him to shave or wax...I actually find it rather unnerving. I just call him my "furry friend." :D :D :D

Face-wise I love any scale from clean-shaven to 3 days scruff. But that's all personal preference and not "should." I can't really say what anyone else should do unless I take a walk in his moccasins, as the saying goes.

Last edited:

ukali1066

Practically Family
Purely for feeling clean and fresh I shave my armpits,... ahem....and front and back private areas [ something about this forum makes me overly polite and shy ]
Must be the classy people that abound....:)

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
I like to call my boyfriend "Mr. Yeti". I guess that says it all. His hair and beard are quite the attraction too and I wouldn´t want it any other way.

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
My man is hairy all over except his back. We are talking the eyebrows meet the hair, the hair meets the beard, beard meets the chest hair ect.
I admit I did attack the eyebrows. No more mono-brow meets hairline :D (much to his brothers amusement might I add ;) ) Other than that I would be creeped out if he shaved/waxed elsewhere.
He has to keep the beard area shaved unfortunately due to being in the TA. Much prefer men with facial hair.

HepKitty

One Too Many
Then be sure and have a lot of soft padding around you if you peruse the "Do You Go Commando" thread in the Powder Room - you'll fall over! Some of those posts would send Joseph Breen into a tailspin! :D

lol I seem to have missed that thread

Wow, I haven't paid much attention to this one in a while either. Seems that ultimately it's a personal choice, and where no one throws a fit about women's shaving habits, there's no point in getting upset if a guy shaves or not, and if so how much. His choice. And if you're not sleeping with him, it shouldn't matter to you in the slightest :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner