Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where & What Will You Be Doing On 12/21/2012?

ViennaMimi

New in Town
Not to be snarky but...

Do you really believe this?

The Myans where advanced but... I'm not sure if that means they can predict the apocalypse.

When the end really comes.. I doubt we will see it coming.. [huh]

tempestbella42

One of the Regulars
theres al sorts of "theories " to what will happen! some think it will be a big change/ spiritual awakening which has already started!
maybe they just ran out of paper/stone ink or they thought theyd have a half day and go to the pub!!:)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Hopefully trimming my Apocalypse tree, surrounded by cats, liquor, 78rpm records, and at least one woman who is not a blood relation.

Candles? Sure. Put 'em on. It's not like it's gonna matter anyway.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
What a coincidence, Gilbey! That's the month of the year I'm getting married. I can see myself at it now, shoving my way through a crowded mall with an armload of gifts, muttering erroneous wedding details/various curse words.

I'll probably be relieved by an apocalypse.

GeniusInTheLamp

One of the Regulars
Seeing as it is a Friday, I'll probably go off to work, listening to Christmas carols both on the way and back. I'll go out for dinner at a nice restaurant, and then I'll be anticipating the upcoming Christmas holiday.

In other words, just another Friday in December.

Geronimo

One of the Regulars
No idea where I'll be, but I plan to be dressed in a white suit and straw hat for the occasion. That gives me three years, two months, and a fortnight to actually purchase that white suit and hat.
I'll also attend a party or two celebrating the event. If one is to face inevitable death and destruction, the least one can do is enjoy it. :p

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I'll be working a double shift in the projection booth that night, which is supposed to be a very safe place to be in the event of apocalypses. I'll take my baseball bat up there with me just in case there are any post-apocalyptic zombies on the street after the show. Of course, I'm usually going home just when the bars are closing, so it's hard to tell the difference.

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Fletch said:
Hopefully trimming my Apocalypse tree, surrounded by cats, liquor, 78rpm records, and at least one woman who is not a blood relation.

Candles? Sure. Put 'em on. It's not like it's gonna matter anyway.

If it was going to be the end of the world you would want a good bottle of Port.

Lollipop

Familiar Face
Working, or at home, depending on what day the 21 lands on...

Possibly laughing at all the "oh noes, world is ending" people(No offense to anyone.)...or trying to explain to people that the Mayans and Nostradmus and anyone else didn't predict the end of the world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner