Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which funny videos are you watching?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I came across an hilarious video and site today, but it's a Canadian take on the American election (a "party" wants you to elect Canada, the country, as your "Canadate" for the next President).

Send a pm and I'll send you the link.

It is cute vice partisan...

I admit that I love watching police pursuits on TV. I particularly like this one where the guy on the motorcycle managed to walk away right past the police. The best part starts at 19:14

You can barely see it but at 21:22 the suspect is walking away just as the first officers on the scene rush past him!

Last edited:
Two and a Half Men
Walden, a billionaire, wants to meet a girl who would love him for himself rather than his money so he pretends to be poor and meets Kate, a struggling fashion designer who works at Target. On his first date with her he swaps his expensive car and watch for Alan's but his (Alan's) car breaks down so Alan has to pick them up....

Last edited:

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Some of you may remember this on radio in the late Seventies: Thom Bresh, Merle Travis's son, doing 14 separate celebrity impressions as he sings "Smoke, Smoke, Smoke that Cigarette." How many voices can you identify?

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
An old favorite of mine - Conditional Discharge - Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie On The King Of Rock And Roll by Long John Baldry ably assisted by Elton John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points