Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Model is this McCoy Jacket

Bcg

New in Town
Hi All,

Long time lurker and first time to post
So, I was looking to buy a RMC leather jacket lately and I went to a store to what they have in stock. At first I wanted to buy the J100, but then i tried this mccoy on and im in love with the style. the jacket was 38 and i find it a bit too tight and short on the arms. i wanted a 40. But the 38 was the last one they had. At the time of trying, i couldnt find the tag on the jacket to find out which model it was. The store rep didnt know either. i thought i could go back home and searched the RMC online cataloge to find out. i searched the RMC site and google and no luck. closest one is the 30s sports jacket. the one i tried have the slanted chest pocket and the cuffs are different as well. so heres a picture i took at the store. Hope someone will know which model this is.

rmc jacket 1.jpg
rmc jacket 2.jpg

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Really cool jacket. Perfect slim fit in shoulders and body. Typical short sleeves on these jackets, but I like it in this fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic