Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White Bucks! Size 10D

Mike K.

One Too Many
Bass Brockton, White Nubuck Oxfords, Size 10, Nearly New

Selling a nearly new pair of Bass white nubuck oxfords in men’s size 10D. These were only worn a few times and are not even fully broken in. Soles show virtually no wear & tear.

$25 plus $10 shipping.

Send PM if interested.

DSCI0496.jpg

DSCI0586.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I highly recommend white bucks. I have a similar pair or I'd grab them. One of the classic classic vintage looks for warm weather. I posted last year a bunch of pics from 1919 and 1938 of congressmen, cabinet members, etc. in Washington. And so many of them were sporting linen suits (at that point NO seersucker) with panama hats, plus white web belts and white bucks. Very sharp. Somebody snap these up!!!

Bugsy

One Too Many
i highly recommend white bucks. I have a similar pair or i'd grab them. One of the classic classic vintage looks for warm weather. I posted last year a bunch of pics from 1919 and 1938 of congressmen, cabinet members, etc. In washington. And so many of them were sporting linen suits (at that point no seersucker) with panama hats, plus white web belts and white bucks. Very sharp. Somebody snap these up!!!
pm sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner