Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whitefeather Mfg Co. & Their Buco J-21 Repro

willyto

One Too Many
Thanks for the review. I like their Puch but I’d ask for a double row of buttons like the originals.

The aviator was always cool.

I’ve had them on my crosshair but I could never find one second hand so spending 1000€ without trying them or handling them seemed a bit steep.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Whitefeathers Buco J21:

https://www.facebook.com/whitefeath...kqA691xoUi2LsWjvHghQDQ6J2WEt7X4hJsMg6nn1mBavl

36607999_940400219472824_3041125317046435840_n.jpg

Last edited:

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
Whoa, I just came across this company yesterday while searching for Buco repros and was hoping to find a firsthand review of that J-21. Crazy timing!

I recently sold a TFH double rider with the intention of buying another, larger RMC J-24, but my mind has started to drift toward the idea of getting a sturdier version of the jacket. The quality and attention to detail on the Japanese jackets is fantastic in my experience, but wearing them—and especially the RMC—one does not get the impression they could survive any kind of incident on an actual motorcycle. And, as mentioned earlier, that’s ironic for a company so committed to accuracy and authenticity.

That being said, I have no plans to visit Vienna at any point in the near future, and it’s a fairly significant amount to throw down on something I can’t try on and presumably can’t return, since they’re made to order.

Another important consideration is the resell-ability, which is an advantage I would imagine most other more-well-known producers have over this shop.

All of that said, I am REALLY liking the look of this jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk