Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who does BPAL?

Christy

One of the Regulars
kamikat said:
Villain is a good men's scent. You'll be happy with it.

Thanks Kamikat for getting me hooked on BPAL! lol

I got my order a little over a month ago. I really loved Dana O'Shee and I liked Bordello. The others I got were a little to strong and floral for me, I get headaches easily. The samples I received were very incensy which I do not like, but I might try them to see how they turn out. I absolutely adore Villain on my fiance, he smells so good! He really likes it too! So, I'll be ordering a big bottle of Dana O'Shee and Villain.

I also ordered the limited edition lunacy; Berry Moon and that has become my absolute favorite!

Isis

One of the Regulars
I love, love, love BPAL! Ordinary perfume gives me headache, but BPAL works. The main problem with them that there are so many of them. At the moment I have about 100 imps that work on me, but I'm in the process of some brutal pruning. Every scent that I don't love will have to go. I have several favourites, but Sugar Skull (sugar and booze) is probably used the most. Today I'm wearing Crib Girls (honey and lemon), very perky. I've converted my darling too and two friends...
i'm lucky i can wear Satyr. of my three friends that also tried it, it smells nasty on two of them.
My darling smelled nasty too, wearing Satyr, so I gave it to a friend's boyfriend. He wore it to a party and was followed by a girl who couldn't get enough of the scent. I like that with BPAL, that they don't have scent stabilisators so the perfume actually do smell different depending on body chemistry.

Lenore

Practically Family
Bump!

I've got a new signature scent in Morrocco. I feel so very sensual when I wear it. And the hubby likes it too. ;)

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
BPAL is the best! I am addicted to their scents and especially love their Trading Post items. Just ordered several older oils from Etsy last week, also a couple of Post orders. Trying to decide on which Shunga and Lupercalia items I want. Ordering Chaotic for my 8 year old. They'd sent a sample of it, I mixed it in with his afterbath lotion, and he loves it! They have the best customer service too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk