Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who here is a millionaire?

If I was in Zimbabwe I would definitely qualify as a "billionaire." :p

zimbabwe-currency-4.jpg

ZW$362,000 = US$1.00

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
I think you'd be wrong.

Well, let's just say that those Fedora Lounge millionaires aren't the ones bidding on and winning eBay's best vintage '30s-'40s suits ... unless most Fedora Lounge millionaires are Japanese. Maybe when they need the stuff, they just raid the steamer trunks in the attics of their family estates. :)

Last edited:
Well, let's just say that those Fedora Lounge millionaires aren't the ones bidding on and winning eBay's best vintage '30s-'40s suits ... unless most Fedora Lounge millionaires are Japanese. :(

Who says millionaires like to spend tons of money indiscriminately. They like a deal just like everyone else. How do you think they got that much money? Certainly not by being spend thrifts. lol lol

Well, let's just say that those Fedora Lounge millionaires aren't the ones bidding on and winning eBay's best vintage '30s-'40s suits ... unless most Fedora Lounge millionaires are Japanese. Maybe when they need the stuff, they just raid the steamer trunks in the attics of their family estates. :)
No no no! Millionaires, AKA, the 1%, are the cheepos! Believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko