Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why Do You Need Another Hat.....?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
At least this is what my wife asked when I told her I was putting a bid in on this Disney. lol "You can only wear 1 of them at a time, what'r you gonna do with all of them"? :rolleyes:

"But you don't understand, this is a Stetson, a vintage Disney and the starting bid is only $5 and it's almost over". :eusa_doh:

Needless to say I won the hat at $16, there was no way I was passing on this deal. I'd be a moron. I mean look at the box, it's in near mint condition.

Thanks for the heads up DumbJaw :cheers1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=270137697935&rd=1&rd=1

MattJH

One Too Many
You've no idea how many times I looked at that auction, bristling that it wasn't a 7 5/8. You got a ridiculous, ridiculous deal. I'm sincerely glad you won it!

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Just an FYI

bolthead said:
At least this is what my wife asked when I told her I was putting a bid in on this Disney. lol "You can only wear 1 of them at a time, what'r you gonna do with all of them"? :rolleyes:

"But you don't understand, this is a Stetson, a vintage Disney and the starting bid is only $5 and it's almost over". :eusa_doh:

Needless to say I won the hat at $16, there was no way I was passing on this deal. I'd be a moron. I mean look at the box, it's in near mint condition.

Thanks for the heads up DumbJaw :cheers1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=270137697935&rd=1&rd=1

A Disney IS NOT a Stetson. That having been said, it is a nice hat.

feltfan

It is an exceptional hat at an extraordinary price.
Ask her to find you a hat as nice for $300 at a local
hat shop. The supply of hats like that is not infinite
and life is long. Hats are lost, damaged, and destroyed.
Buy the good ones when you can.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Saw this Disney, and thought...

"What a lovely hat!" but sadly, just a tad too small for my US 7 1/8 noggin [huh] Even sweeter that you got it for a steal of a price!! well done, glad it's got a good home :eusa_clap

bolthead

Bud-n-Texas said:
A Disney IS NOT a Stetson. That having been said, it is a nice hat.
:eusa_doh: Yikes, and I thought I seen Stetson on the sweat.....there I go thinking again. Oh well, great deal....great hat, great box. I'm a happy camper. :D

....thanks for pointing that out Bud. :rolleyes:

bolthead

I couldn't agree more...

feltfan said:
It is an exceptional hat at an extraordinary price.
Ask her to find you a hat as nice for $300 at a local
hat shop. The supply of hats like that is not infinite
and life is long. Hats are lost, damaged, and destroyed.
Buy the good ones when you can.
I love your Avatar, by the way. :D

DOUGLAS

That hat you just won is why you needed another one.It is a thing of beauty.

Nashoba

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
"Why do you need more shoes? You only have two feet." One of many reasons hubby and I have separate bank accounts. ;) Nice hat, great steal, I mean deal!

lol A gal can always use more shoes, and a guy should never have to have an excuse to buy a new hat. Especially one as nice as that. Great Deal! Just goes to show that deals can still be found

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen