Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Will I miss anything? (COW)

Canadave

One Too Many
How many gentlemen here also frequent "The Fedora" over at COW (Club Obi Wan)? Will I miss anything if I just seek my hat fix here, or should I take a wander over there every now and then?

David

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Originally posted by Canadave
How many gentlemen here also frequent "The Fedora" over at COW (Club Obi Wan)? Will I miss anything if I just seek my hat fix here, or should I take a wander over there every now and then?

David

It is like different bars, you have a different crowd, different menu's, different discussions. COW is basically Indiana Jones enthusiasts..great bunch of folks. I suggest both. You don't just take the same book from the library do you?;)

Fedora

Vendor
How many gentlemen here also frequent "The Fedora" over at COW

I have been hanging out there since the inception. Good place. Good folks. It is run by a Sunday School teacher. ;) Not a bad thing. It is centered on Indy and the gear, including the brown fedora of course. You walk in there with a short crowned stingy brimmed hat, and someone will show you the door.LOL Fedora

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Back in the late 1990's I was getting back into B&W films. I also thought that I want a good fedora like what Bogart and Alan Ladd wore. Seems to be that the only people who knew what they were talking about were Jones-Fans.

I didn't intend on getting hooked on IndyGear... but the people sucked me in! It's a cult I tell you, IT'S A CULT! But it's a very GOOD cult.

If you miss a little on COW, you'll miss a lot. Most of the people I know here I met on COW. They're more my family then many members of my real family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic