Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wilson's Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket

ron521

One of the Regulars
One of several jackets I no longer wear frequently. Size M, fits approximately 40-42. I'm 5'10 and 170 lbs, and it fits me comfortably. Nicely made jacket with features intended to make it practical as an actual riding jacket. Thick and sturdy cowhide, with workmanship equal to any jacket I've ever seen. Well broken in but not abused. All metal YKK zippers on front, pockets, sleeves and at waist to adjust size and/or ventilation. Thinsulate lining zips out to reveal nylon taffeta lining beneath allowing wear during warmer weather. Standup collar snaps closed to seal out drafts if desired, or can be worn open. Bi-swing back and ventilated gussets under arms allow full arm articulation. Wilson's used to offer a wide range of jackets at different price points and with varying features. I personally paid $350 for this jacket in their store when it was new in 1996. $125 shipped in CONUS.

Attachments

• Wilson's Cafe Racer 1.jpg
    Wilson's Cafe Racer 1.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Wilson's Cafe Racer 2.jpg
    Wilson's Cafe Racer 2.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Wilson's Cafe Racer 3.jpg
    Wilson's Cafe Racer 3.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Forum statistics