Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
ANd yes, I do know all these girls. The young lady at the top of my second post is CJ, she is joined by Veronica for the second picture. Then we have the lovely Lindsey who unfortunately no longer works there (She's over at the Fox and Hound). Last, but certainly not least is the alluring Alex.

You should really see them when they do bikini car washes...like the one this Sunday. I'll be there. ;)

Just the fact that you know all of them is just awesome! Well make sure to take plenty of pictures of them at the bikini car wash.....and in hats of course...

Justin B

One Too Many
Don't have a panama as I don't really care for straw hats.

Thinking maybe I should charge all these guys who will suddenly be visiting me.

Price of admission is one hat, size 7.

MCrider

A-List Customer
I was told to add these to the thread here.

5834649772_4d07635298_m.jpg

5835884987_3093881561_m.jpg

Hmmm it's really hard to make out what brand of hat they are wearing in such small pictures...

:rolleyes:

Justin B

One Too Many
Justin, did you provide the young ladies with the fedoras or do they wear them as a regular item?

The hats are mine, as are the warm memories (and the bar tabs).

Hmmm it's really hard to make out what brand of hat they are wearing in such small pictures...

:rolleyes:

Well the first one is a Stetson, and the second is a Dobbs...lol. Something must be wrong with your eyes, pictures seem good sized to me.

I have a lot of nice size 7's.....

B

So what dates should I expect you?

Last edited:

MCrider

A-List Customer
Well the first one is a Stetson, and the second is a Dobbs...lol. Something must be wrong with your eyes, pictures seem good sized to me.

Strange, when I looked (and replied) from another computer, the pictures were about a quarter of the size they are on my home computer. So of course now it is easier to see that the first one was a Stetson...
:p

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
My wife, last month in Herculaneum. It began to rain heavily, and we had one umbrella and one rain poncho. I dug my poncho out of my backpack for myself, but you can't cover a hat with a poncho. I wanted her to wear my VS and cover it with the umbrella, so I stuck it on her head and thought "Wow!" So naturally I had to get a pic.
DSCN1679.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
My wife, last month in Herculaneum. It began to rain heavily, and we had one umbrella and one rain poncho. I dug my poncho out of my backpack for myself, but you can't cover a hat with a poncho. I wanted her to wear my VS and cover it with the umbrella, so I stuck it on her head and thought "Wow!" So naturally I had to get a pic.
DSCN1679.jpg

Super shot, and it looks like it even fits her!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
DSCN1679.jpg
Watch out dude, that hat fits and you might not get it back when the rain quits...... :D

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
38869_457767687904_651747904_5846956_6401295_n.jpg

A while back I did a little photo manipulation on one of the pics I posted here early on. Definitely the best the St. Regis ever looked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana