Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

fenris

One of the Regulars
Here's my youngest daughter wearing my Christy's...
IMG_2691.jpg

And here's her older sister wearing the same hat...
TIM09.jpg

fenris

One of the Regulars
Hatted or hatless, don't matter to me, podna.
By the way, your daughters look great in your hat, fenris. They will grow into it, then you might have trouble getting it back!

I already have trouble getting it back from my youngest... She'll wear it and run while screaming.

scooter

Practically Family
While in Illinois last weekend, I tried to put my panama on my 3 yr old granddaughter's head for a quick pic, but she ripped it off and informed me, "I'm not a boy!!" Oh foolish grandfather!!

Justin B

One Too Many
I was giving your old tickers a chance to recover, but if you're going to call me out....I needs must answer.

Consider your gauntlet accepted Sir Mike, but know this...I shall show you no mercy.

GamaH

A-List Customer
I was giving your old tickers a chance to recover, but if you're going to call me out....I needs must answer.

Consider your gauntlet accepted Sir Mike, but know this...I shall show you no mercy.

YES, I can't wait. =D

MikePotts

Practically Family
My heart may indeed not stand it - but what a way to go! (psst don't tell him guys but I have a 'Rickie' in the hole, next time I get to Fredericksburg anyway)

MP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy