Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thumbing through the Jaya Lee catalogue that my missus picked up at some festival we were at. Do you remember that, when people used to go out? There's some truly inspired designs in there, here's a few more:

hat7.jpg hat8.jpeg hat9.jpg hat10.jpg hat11.jpg hat12.jpg hat14.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Exactly, Robert!!
One of my favorite videos for obvious reasons. You kinda surprised me with that, but you always surprise me for the good. If you look closely (you did), the Corporal is already there.
Pretty sure the Corporal would get plenty of salutes at the annual Marine Corps Ball. Marines are known for their salutes, just like your RMs.
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
My thoughts are completely appropriate and I’m not sharing
Good idea. Jail is no fun!
Although...wait for it...although i think everybody outta go to jail at least once in their life. Gives one a real appreciation for freedom. I’m kinda slow evidently, had about 13 refreshers.
Best jail...none...worst jail...brig in Guantanamo...jail most likely to get your a** beat with a night stick...Jacksonville, NC, on a Friday.
B

Rumad

One Too Many
Although...wait for it...although i think everybody outta go to jail at least once in their life. Gives one a real appreciation for freedom. I’m kinda slow evidently, had about 13 refreshers.
Best jail...none...worst jail...brig in Guantanamo...jail most likely to get your a** beat with a night stick...Jacksonville, NC, on a Friday.
B
Already covered

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
B

I can’t wait to read your memoirs.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I can’t wait to read your memoirs.
Lol nah!
But the 74’ Trans Am trying to do a lap around the Hoosier Hundred mile dirt track at the Indianapolis Fairgrounds at 3a in 76’ was totally memorable. Wheelman legend was born that night for the ensuing chase scene across town by every law enforcement agency known to man. Wish we had GoPro back then, was epic.
Unfortunately, they all gathered on my street 15 mins later, smoke still pouring off the melted front wheels for a chat.
Expensive lesson learned...you can outrun the cops but you can’t outrun Motorola (unless you have a 69’ Z28).
B
Ps: sorry off topic but no women’s hats were injured only cars and wallets.

Last edited:
Lol nah!
But the 74’ Trans Am trying to do a lap around the Hoosier Hundred mile dirt track at the Indianapolis Fairgrounds at 3a in 76’ was totally memorable. Wheelman legend was born that night for the ensuing chase scene across town by every law enforcement agency known to man. Wish we had GoPro back then, was epic.
Unfortunately, they all gathered on my street 15 mins later, smoke still pouring off the melted front wheels for a chat.
Expensive lesson learned...you can outrun the cops but you can’t outrun Motorola (unless you have a 69’ Z28).
B

Oh, our misspent youth. Looking back I’d never have made the same decisions over again, but I also wouldn’t trade the memories for anything.

Give it some thought...sounds like it could be a bestseller! Make sure you reserve the movie rights too.

Woodtroll

One Too Many
Lol nah!
B

Now that sounds like something that could have happened to, umm, some folks I grew up with. I can see the arms out the window (beer cans attached) and hear the "Yeeee-Hawwwws" now. :D:D

For what it's worth, I'd buy a book... if you promise to sign it!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 321053 View attachment 321054 I don’t have words to express my feelings for these pictures of the Woman wearing a hat.
Only thank you Lord for such a blessing called Daughter.
B
Compliments to you, your beautiful daughter is a blessing indeed. In years gone by I was in business with my brother. At a meeting with one of our clients, we were being shown their production line and dispatch area. On seeing a young, dishevelled fellow, unshaven, unwashed and looking like he's slept in his car, my brother said to me out of the corner of his mouth: "My worst nightmare." I looked at him quizzically, he explained: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend." She might be a grown woman but she's still Daddy's little girl.

Here's a few more ladies wearing fedora-esque inspired hats:

fbx1.png
fbx2.png
fbx3.png
fbx4.png

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
And granddaughters too!

View attachment 321058
Lovely Randy. Granddaughters are extra extra special blessings.

Now that sounds like something that could have happened to, umm, some folks I grew up with. I can see the arms out the window (beer cans attached) and hear the "Yeeee-Hawwwws" now. :D:D

For what it's worth, I'd buy a book... if you promise to sign it!
Lol...Titled “Stupid People Tricks: My Autobiography”.

Compliments to you, your beautiful daughter is a blessing indeed. In years gone by I was in business with my brother. At a meeting with one of our clients, we were being shown their production line and dispatch area. On seeing a young, dishevelled fellow, unshaven, unwashed and looking like he's slept in his car, my brother said to me out of the corner of his mouth: "My worst nightmare." I looked at him quizzically, he explained: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend." She might be a grown woman but she's still Daddy's little girl.

Here's a few more ladies wearing fedora-esque inspired hats:

View attachment 321148 View attachment 321149 View attachment 321150 View attachment 321151

Daddy’s Little Girl is exactly right, Robert.
They bring out the best and the beast in a Dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran