Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's hats are back?

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
sure sweetie, you can just snap one of the hat too. I haven't tried any lady hats yet - so far I am into manly hats lol hmm makes me think, maybe I can find a man with the same hatsize as myself and I can pursuade him to let me use them!

I'm with you on this one! I like a manly hat myself at times, when I'm in a more cheeky, testoterone driven mood.

You might be onto something re the man. :eek:fftopic: It reminds me of high school - the lads use to give 'their gal' their baseball cap to wear - teenage branding.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Oh I remember I made a big fascinator for a wedding in Scotland last year - I tried to find out the customs there regarding wedding guest attire and apparently women wear hats or fascinators. Of course these are no where to be found in Denmark or Sweden unless you pay a lot of money to a milinary to make one - so I did it myself and it was so fun! I know it isn't really a hat though, but still, it is in the 'head accessory' category.

Ferie-2007014.jpg

(I couldn't resist showing this pic with the piper in the background..)

Ferie-2007063.jpg

Spaugs

New in Town
I have noticed that some of the new clothes coming out in department stores sometimes have a vintage flare about them. I hope they bring back vintage styles, that would be absolutely amazing! (And hats are a must!!! Whatever happened to cloche hats?!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo