Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WOOLRICH items! Quilted vest, hunting pants, scarf!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab

Woolrich has recently announced that it will be closing its last American mill at the end of this year. To mark this sad occasion I've gathered together three lovely Woolrich items--all Made in the USA--to pass along here. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA, and, also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Vintage Reversible Quilted Vest from Woolrich

Made in the USA.

Size: L

A lovely vintage reversible quilted vest, this has dark red quilting on one side and a classic country houndstooth tweed check on the other. The quilted side has two deep front pockets with side-entry handwarmer pockets; the tweed side has a single left-hand side front pocket.

This vest does have some scuffs and marks from use, as shown, and so it is in Good/Very Good condition.

Asking just $22, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA!

Size L, this measures:

Width: 23 1/2
Length: 27

Last edited:

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Woolrich Hunting Trousers in Classic Buffalo Plaid!

Perfect for hiking, hunting, or simply walking the dog!

Size 36. Measurements:

Waist: 18 1/2
Inseam: 31 1/2

Now that Woolrich have announced that their last American mill will close this December Woolrich items are certain to become even more desirable than they already are.

But these classic hunting pants would be desirable in any case! Designed to fit neatly into boots and to keep the wearer very warm, these are cut from thick, sturdy wool from one of Woolrich's old Pennsylvania mills. (How sturdy this woool is can be seen from the fact that these can almost stand up on their own, as shown in one of these pictures!) They feature a very sturdy (and still fluid) front zip, as well as buttons to attach braces/suspenders to.

These could use a dry clean, and have one or two very small patches of schmaltz that will almost certainly come out, and in any case can hardly be seen owing to the pattern. They are thus in Very Good condition.

Asking just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.

Last edited:

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Woolrich Western-inspired wool scarf.

Very Good condition. Length: 53; Width: 7 1/4. Just $15.

th_DSC08925_zpshsfguknh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany