Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

worishofer shoes

wowandflutter

New in Town
yesterday a gal came into the resturant where i hostess wearing some incredibly cute sandals... she told me all about them & evidently they're popular with elderly german ladies. i for one thought they looked like they had vintage potential. do any of you ladies own a pair & if so, do they fit well ?

here are some of my favorites of the worishofer designs. they come in a variety of colors, mostly neutrals.

SMMVC-562.jpg

d.jpg

2003k.jpg

https://www.buddysmoccasins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BM&Category_Code=WWORS

this website had the largest selection of styles, although i've seen them all over the internet. they're not insanely expensive either !

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I've never seen these before, thanks for the tip! The black and white pair are especially sharp. Also, I love the dress you're wearing in your avatar.

Lovely Leah

Familiar Face
Worishofer Janes

wowandflutter said:
yesterday a gal came into the resturant where i hostess wearing some incredibly cute sandals... she told me all about them & evidently they're popular with elderly german ladies. i for one thought they looked like they had vintage potential. do any of you ladies own a pair & if so, do they fit well ?

here are some of my favorites of the worishofer designs. they come in a variety of colors, mostly neutrals.

SMMVC-562.jpg

d.jpg

2003k.jpg

https://www.buddysmoccasins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BM&Category_Code=WWORS

this website had the largest selection of styles, although i've seen them all over the internet. they're not insanely expensive either !

Flutter:

I have a pair of the Janes style 552 in black as shown on the web site. I have to wear orthopedic shoes and need a good fit. At the suggestion of a nurse friend, I got them last year, they fit nearly perfectly. They really do look vintage-y.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting about these. I've been wanting a new pair of black wedges and Remix just aren't in my budget.

These LaPlume sandals on the same website are cute:

CONNIE-denim-med.jpg

pigeon toe

One Too Many
So cute. My roommate has the middle pair in a tan color. They are adorable on her. She wears them with hiking socks sometimes and they still look cute!

Cicero

A-List Customer
wowandflutter said:
she told me all about them & evidently they're popular with elderly german ladies.

That is correct.
Even in Belgium, Grandma's wear this style all the time.

Lovely Leah

Familiar Face
Flutter, go for it, they are really well made and fit perfectly. Should be great for your hostess job. Why should the "old ladies" have all the fun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo