Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would fit me in my dreams!

catspyjamas

New in Town
Great idea for a new thread, foofoogal. There are so many things that I've fallen in love with but even with the most devious arguments I couldn't justify buying them !...

Am thinking of buying these for my SD (she's hooked on vintage now !) but they might be a bit big so...:(

skirtswirl.jpg

pink.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh, I want that skirt!

I have a non-vintage friend who drives me crazy. She's about 5'1", with the perfect tiny measurements to get into most of the great vintage clothing I see and wears a size 6 narrow shoe. I'm constantly telling her what a wonderful vintage wardrobe she could have and she has no interest whatsoever. Maybe someday my conversion tactics will work and I can live vicariously through her.

catspyjamas

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
:eek: I love that pink dress. Is it up for auction? You must PM me!

Hi, Miss B. No it isn't an auction item. Its from a private seller - if I decide not to buy it I will gladly PM you the details !

anabolina

A-List Customer
Here's the dress that really got me started on wearing vintage. I love it and probably will never wear it. I got it from a thrift sale when they had a fill a bag for $5 sale and I just grabbed it, never noticing the 25 inch waist. Now I jsut like to look at it. Actually, not that I've started sewing, maybe I'll try to duplicate it, but I'm going to have serious problems with the beautiful pleats and the perfect darts. Maybe eventually I'll be a good enough sewer.

Picsagain4094.jpg

Picsagain4095.jpg

It was hard to get any pictures since they came out fuzzy and I'm too lazy to take any more. This dress has a circle skirt, eyelet border at the top and bottom, piping at the waist, an a couple of baby blue bows, one on the bodice, and the other at the bottom of the skirt. It is an adorable waist that even my new controlling longline bra which I can barely breathe in cannot get me into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails