Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you invite them over for dinner?

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PrettySquareGal said:
No, silly. :)

lol I was just being a goofball lol lol lol

I am really happy for your experience. It brings a sense of a living history to your home. Besides I am sure you made those people very very happy to re-live their experiences with you. :) I hope they brought pasty. :)

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Carlisle Blues said:
lol I was just being a goofball lol lol lol

I am really happy for your experience. It brings a sense of a living history to your home. Besides I am sure you made those people very very happy to re-live their experiences with you. :) I hope they brought pasty. :)

I know. ;) The husband likes to make candy and he promised he'd bring me some! I'm also going to have them over at my Christmas party since they love that time as much as I do, and I think they'll appreciate my vintage decorating, especially my aluminum tree!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
i was in my front garden a couple of months ago and a lady walking by said "You live in my cousin's old house! Looks like you're taking good care of it!".

I hope her cousin wasn't one of the crack-heads from its crack-house days...

Glad I'm not the only one who lived in a house who went through those days. Then, the crack-heads came back and wanted to see the house after we fixed it up from how they had trashed it!

Miss 1929 said:
i was in my front garden a couple of months ago and a lady walking by said "You live in my cousin's old house! Looks like you're taking good care of it!".

I hope her cousin wasn't one of the crack-heads from its crack-house days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany