Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WPG Shawl neck sweater

Renault

One Too Many
Moderators! Please forgive if such a thread exists. And do the necessaries. ( I can never find past threads easy)....

But has anyone any experience with these new sweaters that Major Lee is offering. I'd really like one for my camp. I've read the reviews and was concerned with sizing. Not really concerned with quality as Jerry's stuff is pretty top notch. Like to hear loungers input.

Thanks

Renault

bbc1969

Familiar Face
Just got mine about a week ago. I am just at 6" and 235lbs. I ordered the XXL. Fits fine, but wouldn't want it to be any smaller. For an "XXL" it seems on the smallish side as compared to most items ordered in that size. In my experience it is usually the other way around, and I am "swimming" in an XXL, but need it due to binding in the shoulders on most pieces of outerwear I buy. This fits fine.

Quality is good. I am very pleased. For the price I think it is a great bargin.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Just got mine about a week ago. I am just at 6" and 235lbs. I ordered the XXL. Fits fine, but wouldn't want it to be any smaller. For an "XXL" it seems on the smallish side as compared to most items ordered in that size. In my experience it is usually the other way around, and I am "swimming" in an XXL, but need it due to binding in the shoulders on most pieces of outerwear I buy. This fits fine.

Quality is good. I am very pleased. For the price I think it is a great bargin.

Hi there,
i like this sweater so much and i'd like to have it in my closet.Please can we see any pics,can you take a couple of shoots wearing it?

Many thanks;)

SIZING ADVIDE REQUESTED PLS!!----I'VE understand it fits small(reading the reviews),so what size should i order for me?

My measurements: i'm 178cm tall, 107cm chest circumference, 82kg weight, 50-51cm shoulders.

Last edited:

bbc1969

Familiar Face
Hi there,
i like this sweater so much and i'd like to have it in my closet.Please can we see any pics,can you take a couple of shoots wearing it?

Many thanks;)

SIZING ADVIDE REQUESTED PLS!!----I'VE understand it fits small(reading the reviews),so what size should i order for me?

My measurements: i'm 178 cm tall, 107 cm chest circumference, 82 kg weight, 50-51 cm shoulders.

I will try and get some photos when I can as I am travelling at the moment

By my conversion I am 182cm tall, with a 121 chest (48 US sizing). I went with the XXL, but i agree with the reviews. It is a "trim" XXL

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
I will try and get some photos when I can as I am travelling at the moment

By my conversion I am 182cm tall, with a 121 chest (48 US sizing). I went with the XXL, but i agree with the reviews. It is a "trim" XXL

Thank you for your fast reply,i hope to see your pics as soon as possible

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
It is made in Pakistan. I ordered the olive one as I already have an off-white cardigan. I'm 5'9.5, 170 lbs with a 39-inch chest. I'm an Aries and I like long walks on the beach...sorry, I got carried away. I ordered a Medium and it fits me great. It does fit slim, but that suits me but it isn't tight. It does fit short, but again, I prefer my cardigans that way. Too long and too loose and I feel like Mr. Rogers. It is well made and heavy duty. The buttons are pretty cheapy and I may replace them as I expect the cardigan will last long enough to go the extra mile. The olive color seems much closer to brown than olive to me. It's a great cardigan for the $. I can probably post a pic tomorrow if someone needs to see it.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
It is made in Pakistan. I ordered the olive one as I already have an off-white cardigan. I'm 5'9.5, 170 lbs with a 39-inch chest. I'm an Aries and I like long walks on the beach...sorry, I got carried away. I ordered a Medium and it fits me great. It does fit slim, but that suits me but it isn't tight. It does fit short, but again, I prefer my cardigans that way. Too long and too loose and I feel like Mr. Rogers. It is well made and heavy duty. The buttons are pretty cheapy and I may replace them as I expect the cardigan will last long enough to go the extra mile. The olive color seems much closer to brown than olive to me. It's a great cardigan for the $. I can probably post a pic tomorrow if someone needs to see it.

yes please,i'd appreciate a couple of pics if you can,maybe while you wear it.Thanks

PS:I've just ordered ones in ecru.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Well, here is one pic. I said it was much more brown than olive, but in natural light it is olive. It fits short. I like them that way, but I wouldn't want it any shorter and I'm 5'9.5. If you're taller, the short length may become an issue.
001-1.jpg

Renault

One Too Many
My OD sweater came in yesterday and it is first rate! I did go with "one size up" (to XL) as suggested by several and I'm glad I did! (I'm 6', 200 lbs and a 44" chest) Fits great !!!! Can't wait to get it to hunting camp!

Renault

Last edited:

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Well, here is one pic. I said it was much more brown than olive, but in natural light it is olive. It fits short. I like them that way, but I wouldn't want it any shorter and I'm 5'9.5. If you're taller, the short length may become an issue.
001-1.jpg

Great looking and great fitting,this is my opinion at least;)

i don't think it is so short,it seems to be perfect on you...i can't wait to receive mine,they shipped it yesterday.

CBI

One Too Many
I should get mine is a few days - off white. I thought it might look good under an A-2 but it may be too thick. I guess I can always return it.

The OD looks nice as well.........

CBI

One Too Many
My off white one came today - SUPERB. I went with my size, large and it fits perfectly, however I am on the medium side of size large. Excellent craftsmanship. Yes, I suppose the buttons could be nicer but they do the job and look pretty good. Great UNDER a leather jacket. Very vintage looking. Wife says I look like a hip Mr. Rogers - oh brother!

CodeRed

One of the Regulars
My OD green came today via DHL. Amazing, but it was drop shipped directly from Pakistan, coming thru the UAE. Must be some pretty cheap labor at this price point to ship them one at a time...looks good, though it does need to air out a bit and a good dose of woolite wouldnt hurt either. Need to replace the buttons too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo