Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB — A2 jacket size 42-44

rikbb

Familiar Face
original or repro (eastman leather)
One piece back. Rather the 40's style, tight body, not the puffed
bulkystyle. Wearable.

As I know A2 sizes can differ:
I am 5'10 (1,82 m), would normally wear 42,
shoulders 19-20", arm length 24,5",
so an old 44 or modern 42, I guess…

Tokyo Jones

New in Town
I just purchased a nice 42 goatskin Aero repro off of eBay, but feel it's a bit too small for me across the chest, and am considering flipping it for a 44. I am 5'10" as well, and the last time I bought a suit (a few years ago) I was a 42 regular. I've grown a bit since then, and weigh about 210 now. For me the jacket binds a bit more than I'd like across the chest.

I realize we're pretty close in size, so this might not be a good candidate for you either. Still, if you'd like, I'll take measurements and post some pics tomorrow after work.

Let me know if you'd like more information.

rikbb

Familiar Face
A2

Tokyo Jones said:
I just purchased a nice 42 goatskin Aero repro off of eBay, but feel it's a bit too small for me across the chest, and am considering flipping it for a 44. I am 5'10" as well, and the last time I bought a suit (a few years ago) I was a 42 regular. I've grown a bit since then, and weigh about 210 now. For me the jacket binds a bit more than I'd like across the chest.

I realize we're pretty close in size, so this might not be a good candidate for you either. Still, if you'd like, I'll take measurements and post some pics tomorrow after work.

Hello,
I'd be very glad to see pictures of your jacket,
and maybe some mesurements, 42 might be my size,
I'm 75 kilos…
you can send the pictures to rik(at)changeisgood(dot)fr
thanks for your reply,
best,

rikbb

Familiar Face
right size

Tokyo Jones said:

Hello Tokyo Jones,

I checked today with AERO, 42 should be my size,
best,
rik

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hi there guys,
i need your help..i'm thinking of buying a eastman b-3 but i've some doubts about size..my measurements:
-shoulders 50-51 cm
-waist 34-35
-high 178-179 cm
-chest circumference 108-109 cm

what size do you suggest?

thank you very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy