Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB B-15 jacket in 44”-46”

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Wanted B-15 in 44”-46” coton or nylon.
Looking for an Eastman, Buzz Rickson or The Real McCoy’s model.
Looking forward to receive your offers with photos.
Thx.

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Thx.

I literally just sold my Eastman B-15 for not far off what I paid for it - sorry!

When I was at the shop in London they had a lot of B-15s there - it might be worth getting in touch with Eastman to see if they have any left in stock for immediate dispatch?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
I literally just sold my Eastman B-15 for not far off what I paid for it - sorry!

When I was at the shop in London they had a lot of B-15s there - it might be worth getting in touch with Eastman to see if they have any left in stock for immediate dispatch?
Hi
thx for that...
got two offers already within one hour....lower than the ELC prices...wonder why!,,. maybe some kind of “Wake up Call” ...” I dont like it” or ” it does not fit...”
Good for prospects and buyers here...
“ your loss is my win”
Got my B-15C from BR...Thx to all...
cheers

Art121

Familiar Face
Hi
thx for that...
got two offers already within one hour....lower than the ELC prices...wonder why!,,. maybe some kind of “Wake up Call” ...” I dont like it” or ” it does not fit...”
Good for prospects and buyers here...
“ your loss is my win”
Got my B-15C from BR...Thx to all...
cheers
I want one to size 40 please pm me

Art121

Familiar Face
Thx.
Has anybody else got a b15 rough wear for sale please pm me nice one Art

Art121

Familiar Face
As lovely as it is I hadIt was one of seen in a museums display case with a couple of patches along with the not so historical y accurate rust cuffs that I like nice one Art

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
As lovely as it is I hadIt was one of seen in a museums display case with a couple of patches along with the not so historical y accurate rust cuffs that I like nice one Art
B-10 with rust knits...only on repros...never on originals...
A lot of members here and elswhere will pay huge amounts of $$¥¥££€€€€ if you or anybody else can show a WW2 or later original (photo ) with rust colored knits on a B-10...
Please make it your day and feel free to surprise us...
Greetings from Crown metropole...Melbourne... ( Loungers welcome for a beer at the Terrasse pool or lounge...)

Last edited:

Art121

Familiar Face
Perhaps I need to check my posts for spellings before I save.. I came across a recent pic of a current up to date reproduction b10 with the rust cuffs and waistband being displayed in a Perspex tube I do not know the context of the photo I just liked that version b10 too

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Perhaps I need to check my posts for spellings before I save.. I came across a recent pic of a current up to date reproduction b10 with the rust cuffs and waistband being displayed in a Perspex tube I do not know the context of the photo I just liked that version b10 too
OK: repro..red knits.
thx for clarification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy