Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Beaten up vanson café racer. 46 chest. UK.

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
I'm looking for a beaten up vanson café racer style jacket, preferably model A or B, as a cheap way to see if they fit.

I don't mind creases, scuffs, scrapes or missing zip out liners. I'm located in the UK.

Thanks!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Good luck here. Used Vanson;s of this type (especially the older Competition Weight leather) are indeed rather prized possessions and not often found for sale. I did own a "44" Comet once like this, but it was much too short (like 22 inch back length)

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
Good luck here. Used Vanson;s of this type (especially the older Competition Weight leather) are indeed rather prized possessions and not often found for sale. I did own a "44" Comet once like this, but it was much too short (like 22 inch back lengt
Thanks for the heads up, maybe I will be better off looking for a regular condition used Vanson.

I did look at a Comet, thats the style i'm after plus they don't have side buckles, but like you said they are apparently short and I'm too lanky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24