Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Black Fedora on the cheap, 7 1/4

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I am on the lookout for a black fedora, U.S. size 7 1/4 (or a roomy 7 1/8). Brim needs to be about 2 1/2 inches or so, and minimal to no crown taper, mid-to-wide black ribbon.

I prefer something under $70, but the perfect lid could push me over. Basically, I want the hat to look good as long as it's not being "examined."

So if you've got some lonely black hat in your closet that never sees daylight, doesn't quite fit right, and probably won't fetch much money on Evil-Bay, drop me a note.

winter_joe

A-List Customer
If your still interested I have an old champ fedora from the fifties that suits your every need except the color. Its a grey hat but very dark gray with a hint of purple or violet hue to it. Very nice hat will post pics if interested.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
My deepest apologies, gents. I haven't been able to get on-site recently. Anyway, I found something to do the job. Thank you all (present and otherwise) for the offers.

MODS - You can lock this one up, if you'd like.

winter_joe

A-List Customer
If your referring to me yes I still have it and will post pics if your still interested. I want 185 shipped that's how much I payed for it but if its too high we can work out a deal. I just want it to go to somebody who'll take care of it and enjoy it cause all its doing is sitting in a box with me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80