WTB Black Vicenza Sheene/Cafe Racer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Teeej, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Teeej

Teeej New in Town

Exactly like the topic titles says. Currently the proud owner of a brown FQHH CXL Sheene that I purchased off TFL from Seank and I’m hooked. Looking to purchase a black or blackened brown Vicenza Sheene or cafe racer that I could get more use out of here in Florida until I can wear the chromexcel jacket again.

A board racer or seven isn’t out of the question either assuming it can accommodate the drop between my chest and waist. I hear the taper on the cafe racers is better for my body type.

A size 42 or a 23 inch pit to pit is a good starting point. The sleeves on my Sheene are a tad short at 24.5 so up to 26 I imagine would be good.

AE979433-B49F-406F-8305-9BF91CBF88E5.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    El Marro, nick123, handymike and 3 others like this.
  2. sweetfights

sweetfights Call Me a Cab

Looks great on you including the sleeve length from the photo. But I like my sleeves really long too. Welcome to the madness!!

3. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

Nice house, too... ;)

4. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Looks great Teej ... Nice photo shoot there as well! You and Honduras Dave are in the running for the best smile department! :)

5. Teeej

Teeej New in Town

Thanks everyone. Really making me feel good about myself, especially since I’ve been slumming it wearing dress shirts and boxers for teleconferences when working from home

AeroFan_07 and nick123 like this.
  6. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

Hopefully the boxers were out of view!

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  7. Teeej

Teeej New in Town

Weekly bump

8. Teeej

Teeej New in Town

Bumping it up again. If I don’t find anything I’m going to Carrie when the factory opens!