Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB-Brown Fedora size 7 1/8 (vintage only)

lci419

Familiar Face
Hey all,

I'm looking to replace my mint condition Mallory that I lost on New Years Eve. Specifically, I want to buy a chocolate-brown shade vintage fedora (not a new repro) with a minimum of 2 3/8" brim (preferably 2 1/2 or a bit wider). Size would have to be a 7 1/8 or perhaps a shade larger. Maker is not as important to me. Ribbon and bindings are open to discussion. My main objective though is to make this a "nice" hat as opposed to a every day "beater."

Obviously, the nicer the better, but condition is negotiable as I don't mind doing some cleaning, re-blocking, restoration work &c. if I have to. However, major stains, and mothing are out for me. Would prefer the sweatband be in decent shape, but I can compromise on that. All this, and within my budget too :D

I'm hoping someone might have something laying around in their closet they wouldn't mind getting rid of.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy